The Bethlehem Inn has been owned and operated by Suzanne and Robert Virgilio since 1987. Offering three charming guest rooms, each with private bath and queen size beds.
Though the 1848 home maintains old-world elegance, it has been refurbished throughout, offering the amenities comparable to hotels including central air, wireless internet, and off-street parking.
Historic Bethlehem is beautiful and you can walk to everything from Main Street's shops, museums and the town's many restaurants. Coffee is available every morning.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors
- Open Wednesday - Sunday w/ exception to visitors to Lehigh University or Moravian College
- We do not accept children under the age of 12
- We cannot accommodate pets
- Accepted Payment Methods: AMEX, Mastercard, Visa, check and cash
- Rates may increase during special events and holidays
- You may bring your own alcohol beverages for a cocktail or nightcap
- Please do not bring dinners into the inn without discussing it with the innkeeper
- Deposit (credit card) may be required - policy may vary for special events, weekends, and holidays
- Open year round except for Christmas Eve/Day and New Years Eve/Day. Also closed on Easter Sunday.
- Extended stay discounts available, depending on length of stay
- Minimum stay required for special weekends
- Check-in Time: 4pm on Weekdays - 2pm on Weekends
- Check-out Time: 10am Weekdays and 11am Weekends
Sitting room attached to Suite
New Rates for Fall/Winter 2019/20!